Monday, January 31, 2011

*Baby Bocelli* Celebrates Christmas

Merry Christmas! Now where's breakfast?
Daddy helps Liam
open his first gift of the day
Poppy I LOVE my new drums!
Lots of laughs with
Aunty Keri & Aunty Karen

What to buy the visually impaired child…. The gift of music! It seemed to be the popular choice for Liam this year! And I expect, for many years to come! Santa delivered a drum, harmonica, flute, tambourine, and maracas for Liam's, and our, musical entertainment!

He really is such a 'baby Bocelli' (as in Andrea Bocelli) playing all his little baby instruments and singing in his little baby voice!!! I just love that nick-name given to him by Great Aunt Wanda! So fitting...and maybe by putting it out there in the universe he may just become the next Jeff Healey/Stevie Wonder/Ray Charles! I think Liam "Wonder" has a nice ring to it, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment