Friday, February 4, 2011

Newfoundland Girl

I just came across this little blurb while 'creeping' around Facebook. Since I'm a true Newfoundland Girl - and proud of it - I just had to share...

"Sweet girls come from the south, Barbies come from California, but us Newfoundland girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can drive in the snow, handle the cold, beat the heat, be a princess, throw a right hook and drink with the boys! We can cook a wicked good meal and if we have an opinion... You bet your ass you're gonna hear it!"

God I just love that, and I think it sums me up nicely! I miss St. John's, Signal Hill, Roaches Line, Cape Spear, the Waterfront, the Regatta, the Avalon Mall, Chesses Fish and Chips, Venice Pizzeria and George Street!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristina, I was wondering if there was a way i could get in contact with you. I too am from NFLD and my 5 month old daughter was born with PHPV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, yes, you can email me at kris@precisiondesign.info. I'm assuming your daughter has PHPV in one eye, that's what usually happens. Liam was even more unfortunate to have it in both eyes.

    I can't wait to hear from you. There's a support group on yahoo that I subscribe too - most of the parents kids have PHPV in one eye...so I can give you all the info on that when we chat more on email...

    Cheers!
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have facebook as well Kristina?

    ReplyDelete